Planning travel to Maui? Learn more about this idyllic island getaway.
Whether it's tropical island romance, exotic adventure, or a peaceful respite from life on the mainland, this Maui condo has exactly what you've been searching for. Home to award-winning beaches, majestic sights, and incredible adventure, the island of Maui has something to offer every traveler. Come and experience life in the tropics and the renowned hospitality of the Hawaiian Islands.
An upscale condo that feels like home.
Located in Honokawai, near Lahaina - and adjacent to the popular Kaanapali Beach - this quiet retreat is outside the usual West Maui tourist areas, but only a few minutes away from a wide range of attractions and activities. The beautiful tropical sunsets will take your breath away as you relax on your own private lanai. Our 2 bed, 2 bath condo features all of the comforts of home, as well as the luxuries of an island resort.
- One king bed located in a bright, air-conditioned lofted suite
- One queen bed located in a beautifully furnished main level master bedroom
- Tommy Bahama sleeper sofa (sleeps 2)
- All linens provided
- Full kitchen featuring granite counter-tops, dishwasher, microwave, stove/oven, and full-sized refrigerator
- All cooking utensils provided, including: coffee maker, dishes, flatware, cookware, drink ware, and more
- Air-conditioning unit available, with ceiling and floor fans included throughout
- Full entertainment center featuring 42" flat-panel television with cable/satellite, blu-ray player, and surround sound stereo (with cd player)
- Wireless broadband internet access
- Shared laundry room on-property
- One off-street parking space is provided, extra spaces may be available upon request
- A private lanai, or deck, featuring incredible ocean and sunset views
The Condo (cont.)
- Lanai includes table and chairs for outdoor dining
- Smoke-free and pet-free condo ensures comfort for all guests
- Included with the condo are 4 sets of snorkel gear, 4 beach chairs, a boogie board for wave riding, and one infant "pac and play" crib (guests need not purchase their own)
- Recently renovated; updated furniture and décor create an upscale island look
- Large grassy area and kid-friendly swimming pool provide safe places for children to play
- Condo offers exceptional, unobstructed views of the beach and the nearby island of Lana'i
- Beautiful tropical landscaping and pristine grounds offer a clean and welcoming environment
- Upper-level condo located in small, 52-unit complex offers privacy with peace and quiet
- Abundant wildlife ranging from birds to turtles, whales and dolphins
About the Owners
Over the past 30 years living in Washington state, our family has enjoyed many trips to Maui: one of our favorite destinations. Whether on a romantic getaway, or a family vacation with our two sons, the breathtaking scenery and relaxed pace of the island has always resonated with us. We acquired this wonderful townhouse condo in February of 2011, after retiring from a thriving family dentistry practice. It was during a trip to Maui for our 30th wedding anniversary, when we decided to take a leap of faith and buy a condo in one of the most exotic and picturesque places on the planet - and we’re so glad we did.
We believe in "paying it forward", and it's been deeply rewarding for us to share this special place, where our guests can build memories of their own.