In keeping with the laid back spirit of the island, we avoid using complicated agreements. It's our belief that a contract is only as good as the people behind it. Therefore, we email an informal agreement to guests before their stay, which clarifies our terms and expectations. We’ll also mail you a printout of this message upon receipt of your deposit.
Here's an example of what you’ll find enclosed…
- Our invitation to help you plan activities and sightseeing
- Request for $500 deposit, with final payment due no later than 30 days before travel
- Reminder that there’s no refunds on deposit after 60 days prior to travel
- Summary of dates of stay, with itemized costs – including Hawaii tax (13.42%) and $150 cleaning fee
- Notice that a Welcome packet will be sent containing instructions on checking in, along with information about the condo and local attractions